Careers: Craft Your Legacy
Step into the universe of FirstByte Media – where innovation meets passion and expertise becomes art.
As architects of the digital future, we’re looking for visionaries eager to shape the next chapter of online evolution.
Join us, and let’s co-create transformative solutions that redefine the boundaries of iGaming. Dive deep into a culture that fosters growth, nurtures talent, and rewards ambition. At FirstByte, you don’t just build a career, you craft a legacy.
Are you ready to leave your mark?
Our Hiring Process
Submit your CV and showcase your portfolio. Begin your FirstByte journey.
Our HR dives deep, assessing candidates for the right mindset and initial fit.
Engage directly with our leadership. Demonstrate your unique skills and vision.
Undertake a time-limited assessment to spotlight your expertise and proficiency.
Excel and stand out? Await our formal offer, outlining salary and exclusive benefits.
As the SEO Manager, you will primarily be responsible for interpreting, communicating, and executing all activities related to the organic search strategy in key search engines such as Google. Your primary responsibility would be maximizing the quality and growth of mainly on-site SEO with improved rankings to drive organic growth.
You'll work closely with the Content, SEO, and Product/Marketing Teams to drive the technical and business KPIs towards the company goals by enabling higher search rankings on major search engines and always following SEO best practices to achieve long-term organic growth.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing the SEO strategy for several brands
- Monitor the organic performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SemRush, Screaming frog, and Ahrefs
- Following up on rankings/improvements from the changes that are being made and reporting them back to the CEO
- Work with the CEO, product teams, and country managers to improve the search visibility of several brands
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting performance based on several KPIs and metrics from various sources such as GSC, GA, and business data.
- Perform keyword research based on our existing LTV and keyword model
- Maintain a portfolio of targeted LPs/Keywords and create a roadmap strategy for improving the search visibility
- Making SEO recommendations to improve and grow the targeted landing pages, Based on insights from research on opportunities, acquisition, behavior, and value metrics.
- Work with content teams to make sure all content has an SEO focus. Providing guidelines, advice, and templates as necessary to adhere to SEO best practices.
- Performing ad-hoc SEO tasks as required
- Staying up to date with the latest industry trends and adapting the strategy accordingly.
- Fluent in English. Any additional language will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an SEO role within the gaming industry.
- Experience in working both on-page and off-page across all the major search engines.
- Experience in driving quality traffic via SEO efforts.
- Experience working with remote content writers/managers to execute SEO strategy. (not necessary but highly appreciated)
- An ability to scale up technical SEO strategies and an in-depth understanding of search engine behavior
- Pro-active to spot opportunities and raising issues
- Exceptional communication skills, motivation, and the ability to work independently
- Outstanding leadership skills to build and lead a solid SEO team.
Since we have experienced rapid development due to our pursuit of excellence, we are searching for an outstanding writer to help us produce high-quality material. Candidates must be self-sufficient, well organized, and able to collaborate with the team in order to reach the goals.
This is a remote, full-time work from home position.
Areas of responsibility:
- Create content for a variety of media
- Proofread and edit material to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with SEO and Content department
- Research and understand our target prospects/clients' needs
- Assist in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content consistently
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the crypto igaming industry
- Implementing SEO optimization in the articles
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional igaming content writing experience with a solid portfolio of work (formal press releases, publications, social media, ads, campaigns, blogs, website copy, etc)
- Perfect English skills: full proficiency
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail
- Ability to collaborate with a team or work independently to meet deadlines
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency
- WordPress Proficiency
- Experience using SurferSEO